Call (469) 718-2020 for a free consultation.
How much does a DWI cost in Dallas, Texas?
In this video we talk about:
- DWI Lawyer Dallas Cost and Fees
- Consequences of a Texas DWI conviction.
Charged with DWI in the Dallas – Fort Worth Area?
Our law firm offers free consultations. Call now. See also DoNotBlowDallas.com
1) You can lose your license if you are convicted of a DWI in Texas or if you refuse a breath test.
2) You may be charged hefty fines if you are convicted of DWI or Driving Under the Influence.
3) In some cases, it is possible to lose your job if you have a DWI conviction on your record.
4) If you are convicted of driving while intoxicated in Texas, then you will probably be looking at a significant amount of jail time as well.
Most people do not realize that it is possible to beat a DWI charge in DFW. Law enforcement officers make mistakes every day and just because one police officer arrests you for drunk driving, does not mean that you will surely be convicted of the crime.
Contact an experienced and trusted Dallas DWI Law Firm as soon as possible (you only have 15 days from the date of arrest to save your drivers license.
Speak to an attorney about your DWI charge: (469) 718-2020